Join Us If You…
…Love Fashion, but hate over consumption & waste
…Feel Guilty about buying too much stuff, but don’t want to miss the thrill if finding new things for your baby to wear
…Feel frustrated and stressed about outgrown, hardly worn baby clothing taking up space in your home
…Would like to try out new styles and colours for your baby – risk free!
If any of the above strike a chord, then come and join the SuperLooper community who all want to save time, money and space and do their bit to reduce some of the waste that happens when we have babies – we’re definitely better together 🙂
How It Works
Renting is easy
- Simply sign up and select your membership plan.
- Once you add your card details and purchased your membership you will have full access to our clothing rental library!
- Each membership includes £20 of credit each month. Add the code ‘monthlycredit’ at the checkout to claim this.
- As well as £20 worth of clothing rental, your monthly membership covers the cost of 1 delivery and 1 return each month.
- Browse through the library and add the items you would like to rent to your cart – you have £20 credit to spend!.
- If you want more clothes, you can choose as many as you want, any excess will simply be charged to your card at the checkout.
- Make sure to check out our convenient basics bundles and remember you can add up to 6 FREE Lucky Loops items to your order!
- Your order will then be posted to you to rent for as long as you need.
- At the end of the month, you can renew all or part of your order or swap everything out for new items.
- Use the box your order was sent out in to post back any items you are returning. The cost of the return postage is covered by your membership.
Our Membership Plans
As well as a clothing rental service SuperLooper is also a place to send your outgrown baby clothes to keep them in circulation and out of the landfills.
Our library is filled with gorgeous clothes given to us by parents doing a conscious clear-out and also lovely items donated by our generous participating star brand partners who wish to ensure their excess stock and samples go to loving homes. These star brands have a special featured place in our baby clothing rental library and include Little Green Radicals, SuperNatural Collections, Nippaz With Attitude and Roots. They’re soon to be joined by more brands who actively have the good health of our planet at heart.
In addition, we have created the Brand SuperLoop in partnership with some wonderful brands – starting off with Little Green Radicals. Basically, if you don’t have the opportunity or time to sell or hand down your outgrown LGR items, return them to us FREE of charge, we’ll grade them and then LGR will send you a generous discount voucher to redeem when you next shop with them. This way we’re all doing our bit to keep even more clothes in circulation for longer.
We’d love it if you donated to the library – the better the quality and condition, the better the SuperLoop will be. Your lovely outgrown baby and toddler clothes will be loved & looped again and together with our beautiful planet, we’ll all be winners!
We offer newborn bundles with a selection of items perfect for welcoming your little one into the world – the bundles include clothing, bedding, and accessories like mitts and muslins.
To save time and money you can also choose bundles of items like basic bodysuits, sleepsuits, plain t-shirts, and leggings. For £3 you’ll receive 5 bodysuits or a mixture of 3 sleepsuits, t-shirts, or leggings. When you add a bundle to your order you can let us know what your preferences are e.g long sleeve, animal print, bold colours, no pink, mostly T-shirts etc and we will select a bundle to your taste.
The Lucky Loops include:
- Plain white basic bodysuits/vests/sleepsuits.
- Shoes, socks, tights, mitts, and hats.
- Bibs and muslins.
To add Lucky Loops to your order just add a comment at the checkout with your requests. Local members can come and browse the Lucky Loops at the Brighton Low Waste Parenting Group on the first Friday of each month.
Recycle Your Preloved Clothes
Remember, we’re not only a baby clothing rental service, SuperLooper also gives you the opportunity to clear-out your outgrown baby clothes with the happy knowledge that they’ll be Loved & Looped by another baby. Through sending us your preloved baby clothes to be enjoyed by other families, together we’re slowing down and reducing the amount of textiles bound for the landfill or incinerator.
We’ve started the first of many planned collaborations with fantastic brands and their fans who want to do everything they can to keep their gorgeous clothes in circulation for longer. Little Green Radicals who have supported our work from the get-go are first off the block. Read more in our SuperLooper Life blog and