Dressing your baby should be a joyful experience with all you need and no stress or guilt about overshopping! Renting gently-worn clothes from SuperLooper is an easy, affordable, and sustainable solution.
After choosing your subscription plan, take our super fun style preference quiz then sit back and relax as we curate a personalised SuperLooper selection just for you.
Get excited for your next delivery of lovely new-to-you outfits, knowing that you’re saving money, space, and time while keeping great clothes in the loop. It’s a win-win situation for you, your baby, and the planet!
How It Works
Renting is easy
- Create an account and choose your subscription plan.
- Complete our simple style preference quiz so we can curate your selection.
- Your selection will be sent on the 1st or 15th of every month. You can even book in advance for future delivery – perfect for getting ready for your new bundle of joy!
- Keep the clothes for 1 or 2 months (depending on your plan).
- Place your next order about a week before you’re ready for the next size up.
- Let us know what you loved (or didn’t love) about your current selection and update your preferences to make sure your next box is even better.
- Swap items you want to hang on to from your last order with any in the new box. You’re good as long as you return the same amount of clothes in total!
- Attach the prepaid shipping label to your return box and drop it off at your local Evri parcel shop.
- That’s it! You’ve SuperLooped and your baby and the planet will thank you for it.
Remember, we’re not only a baby clothing rental service, SuperLooper is also a place to send your outgrown baby clothes to be kept in the Loop and out of the landfills for longer.
Our library is filled with gorgeous clothes given to us by parents doing a conscious clearout and also lovely items donated by our participating star brands who want their excess stock to go to loving homes.
We’d love it if you donated to the library – the better the quality and condition, the better the SuperLoop will be. Your lovely outgrown baby and toddler clothes will be loved & looped again and together with our beautiful planet, we’ll all be winners!
If you would like to donate items please get in touch.
Return & Earn
In addition, we have created our Return and Earn scheme pioneered by Little Green Radicals who are now joined by Lucy & Sam, Toby Tiger and Soxsies, with more to come!
Basically, if you don’t have the opportunity or time to sell or hand-down outgrown items from the brands, send them to us free of charge and we’ll grade them for the brands who’ll send you generous discount vouchers to redeem when you next shop with them. This way we’re all doing our bit to keep lovely things looping for longer.