Toby Tiger Return & Earn: Save Space, Earn Vouchers!
Find out how clearing out your cupboards can earn you vouchers using our Toby Tiger Return & Earn scheme.
Toby Tiger’s colourful organic baby and childrenswear shop has been a staple of the Brighton high street for over 20 years. As a Brighton (Hove actually) based company ourselves it was only a matter of time before we joined forces to help more people have access to their beautiful clothes all whilst reducing waste and earning you money!
Toby Tiger produces adorable organic Fairtrade baby and children’s clothes that last. However, babies grow FAST, leaving behind barely worn outfits that end up piling up in the back of cupboards, forgotten. That is where we come in. SuperLooper is a Baby Clothing Rent & Recycle Service. That means we’ll take your outgrown items and make sure that they are loved and looped by many other families. To reward you for keeping their clothes in loving homes and out of the landfill, Toby Tiger will send you a voucher for any of their pieces you send in! Vouchers can then be used to get money off your next Toby Tiger Purchase!
How the Toby Tiger Return & Earn Works:
- Using the Freepost service, simply pop your item/(s) in the post and we will check and grade them.
- The grading will determine the value of the discount voucher reward that will be sent to you to redeem on your next Toby Tiger purchase.
- The clothing item/s will be added to the SuperLooper library and if they’ve been loved a bit too long we’ll look for ways to up-cycle them into other useful things or send them to be re-cycled.
How much can I earn?
The value of your voucher depends on the quality of the pieces you send in.
|SuperLoopable||15% of items original value|
|Loopable||10% of items original value|
A ‘SuperLoopable’ item is either in ‘like new’ or very good condition. A ‘Loopable’ item may be a bit more worn but still in a good wearable condition. We ask that you don’t send in any items that you see as no longer wearable. Overly worn items can be recycled at your nearest clothing/textiles recycling bin. However, for any items that don’t quite make the cut we will add a token £1 to your voucher.
Renting is a win:win for all of us. It means we can all have a happy glow knowing that these clothes are being enjoyed by even more people and that we all play a part in reducing some of the waste that happens when we have kids.
✔️ You get rewarded for taking the time to do your bit and send in your outgrown Toby Tiger clothes.
✔️ Toby Tiger get direct feedback about how their lovely clothes are performing
✔️We get more fantastic items to offer SuperLooping families to rent.
The only losers here are the landfills and that’s good news for all of us.
What is SuperLooper?
As the popularity of renting and sharing clothing is growing, so is the SuperLooper library. Our aim is to make the renting and recycling of baby clothes easy, affordable, and accessible to all. Renting isn’t the only way to be part of the SuperLoop – donating items to be added to the library and kept in circulation and shared is all part of how it works. Parents give outgrown clothes, SuperStar brands give spare stock and now brand SuperFans can add to the library and earn rewards for doing so.
- An average family spends £997 a year on baby clothing, so based on a typical yearly spend with SuperLooper of around £280, parents can save around £700pa with no worries about outgrown clothes costing them time, money and storage space! (Data from the report by Ergo Baby for British Savings Week 2019)
- Babies grow really quickly and fly through their clothing – they’ve already grown 8 sizes by the time they’re 2! On average clothes are worn seven to ten times before being discarded – with babies moving up in size so quickly this means that their clothes are worn very little before being out-grown. (Data from www.hubbub.org)
- There are 183 million items of unused baby clothing stored in UK homes – that’s enough for 250 items per newborn baby each year. (Data from www.hubbub.org)
Check out some of the other fantastic brands participating in our Return & Earn scheme here.
Find out more about SuperLooper here.
Find out more about Toby Tiger here.
Browse our baby clothing rental library here